I have finally decided to start a blog! I am kind of overwhelmed at the thought of having a blog because I am not the best writer and I don't have much to say about the world, but I thought at least my mom and mother-in-law would enjoy seeing what we have been up to.
The hardest part of creating this blog was deciding what to title it. I put Colin in charge of coming up with a creative name. I quickly realized that was a bad idea. The only names he could think of were Robin's Nest, lyrics from The Killers songs, or Colandrea (which sounds like a STD). He even asked for help on Facebook to come up with a good name and Robins Nest and Colandrea came up again!! So I had the brilliant idea to title it, I Carry Your Heart With Me. This is the title of a poem by E. E. Cummings that was read by the sealer at our wedding. It is a tender poem that is very special to me now.
Well I have a million things to post on this blog about graduation, our wedding, our honeymoon, Disney World, and moving to Chicago to name a few. So be excited to see more awesome pictures like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment